Diverse skin-whitening methods may result in slight differences in several factors depending on how you perform the procedure. It is possible to opt for injections, which directly treat melanocytes, the cells responsible for melanin. And you can also opt for the use of glutathione pills that function almost the same as the injections. But how long can the glutathione pills take to work?
Skill-lightening pills can take up to 18 months to produce an even complexion. Nonetheless, the first signs should appear within three months, growing gradually between the 6th and 18th months. However, it all depends on what pill you are using and how much response your body has to it.
Skin-lightening can be very sensitive. Make sure you read ahead for more info on taking the pills in addition to what you should consider before going forward with the bleaching.
Table of Contents
What Is the Best Tablet for Skin Whitening?
There has always been a myth about skin whitening pills. Since many people desire quick reactions with each one of them holding several unmedical understandings about the same. For instance, you must have heard, the more bleaching pills you take, the better chances you stand for immediate effects.
When you decide to bleach your skin, you ought to know that skin whitening has no health benefits to the body; whether you are using injections, cream rubs, or pills. The procedure has been under constant inspection by the Foods Drugs and Administration. The monitoring is because of possible adverse effects caused by the harmful ingredients used in the whitening procedure.
However, the best tablets for skin-lightening are:
These pills are perfect for relieving hyperpigmentation and any dark blemishes on the body resulting in an even skin tone. It has been enriched with glutathione antioxidants to ensure its premium fast and lasting results. Skin Brilliance pills come in a packet of sixty capsules, all originating from the United States. Its directions include taking two of the bleaching capsules once or twice a day as directed on the doctor’s prescription.
Probiotics 100 Billion CFU
Part of its key ingredients includes Acidophilus and other raw organic foods. The drug assures you of natural nutrition that focuses on delivering just what you need. Additionally, probiotics manufacturers claim to boost your immunity to improve your overall health while whitening your skin.
It has a package of thirty capsules that you should take in line with your physician’s guidance.
NutriFlair Liposomal Glutathione Setria
This pill comes in a package of 60 capsules with an assurance of a powerful antioxidant full of your body’s general immune support. Liposomal Glutathione is a product of several ingredients comprising of dairy-free and gluten-free products full of several body supplements and multivitamins.
Factors Affecting the Working of Skin-lightening Pills
In addition, when you opt for skin whitening, you should know the procedure has no guarantee of working a hundred percent as you expect. The reason behinds this failure to be effective ranges on several things but some of these include:
- Health Status – Since skin whitening is such a delicate treatment, it is best to avoid over-the-counter products. Therefore, you need a perfect assessment of your health by a certified medical professional before giving you the green light to proceed with the procedure. If any severe complication arises after a medical evaluation, you won’t be allowed to bleach.
- Such health issues might include pregnant ladies or lactating mothers as well as people with cardiovascular diseases. However, these are only a few of the persons. When you visit your doctor, you’ll get an overview of many more health effects that you should be on the lookout for.
- Age – an aged person possibly above 45 years of age has different metabolic rates than a young lad in his twenties or mid-thirties. Therefore, with the age difference, the doctor might suggest a drug that won’t have higher side effects considering your body’s ability to break down foreign compounds ingested in it.
- Gender – this issue arises from different hormones present in both females and males at varying times. For instance, a menstruating lady should not ingest any form of bleaching agent into her body. This health issue is similar to any male user having any form of genitals cancer.
- Composition of the Bleaching Agent – Although body whitening pills may benefit you, you should know that it is also a business opportunity for manufacturers. In addition, although the FDA regulates and governs the production of drugs, most of these companies producing these whitening pills obtain their raw materials in different ways. The move is always based on a competitive basis to try and outstand another company by having the most effective products.
As a result, when all of these products reach your body, they may experience different receptions that can either reduce their effectiveness or increase it.
Therefore, failure to observe these factors will determine the results of the bleaching pills in the body. You may get partial results, like somebody parts whitening excessively more than the others or too long a response to the changes you are subjecting it to. As a result, you may find yourself tempted to overdose on the pills hoping for the whitening.
As a result, overdosing will expose your body to foreign agents, like glutathione, whose excessive increase in the blood can affect your health.
How Long Do Skin Whitening Pills Take to Work?
I have listed several factors above that determine the working of the skin-whitening pills. However, you also ought to consider the prices and type of the pill administered by your physician.
- Type of Pill – As I had mentioned earlier, pills vary in different ways depending on many factors about their production process. Therefore, you can have some pills working almost immediately, and others might take an eternity before working, or they may never work at all.
That is why you must have noticed in the pills above some have sixty capsules while others have thirty capsules. It all depends on the ingredients involved in their productions.
- Pricing – as a result of the different ingredients used in the production of the pills, the respective manufacturing companies may opt for different price ranges. These might take into consideration the expenses incurred in the manufacture.
In general, you should expect results starting between the first and third months, depending on the price and type of pills that you opt for. In other words, if your body is healthy and you are not sick, you may see your skin lighten gradually from the first three months for up to twelve months. Nevertheless, some pills may have total reactions even after the 18th month.
It is also possible that some pills will work based on the amount of vitamin C in your body. Therefore, according to your physician’s instructions, you may need to take some of these pills with vitamin C supplements. However, you should always follow your doctor’s prescription. This article is just a general outline.